Terms and conditions of our loyalty scheme at Over the Moon Scents
- Customers will be offered the opportunity to join the scheme when they purchase instore.
- To join we will need a name and email address. This is stored safely and securely on our system.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure they provide us with an accurate email address.
- Details will not be shared with any other organisation or individual. They are kept safe and secure and are password protected.
- Loyalty points can be gathered on purchases which are made instore or over the telephone only. The scheme does not apply to website purchases.
- 2 points will be awarded for every pound spent.
- Each time you visit the store you will be asked to provide your email address so that we can your points.
- Points can only be collected by an individual and members of the same household. It is not possible to add points to someone’s account with whom you do not live.
- You can track the points and your purchases through our app which is called Goodies.
- Over the Moon Scents will offer freebies which you can exchange your loyalty points for when you reach the stated amount.
- Free items will change from time to time. Available items will show within the Goodies app.
- Points hold no monetary value.
- Points will not expire and do not have to be used within a specific time period. However inactive accounts will be closed.
- Loyalty scheme accounts will remain active for 2 years from the last purchase date. This means that if you have not shopped with us for 2 years your account will become inactive and will be removed from our system.
- Members of the loyalty scheme will be sent marketing emails and our newsletter. You are able to opt out of this by unsubscribing from our email.
- We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions in the future.
How To Find Us
12-14 Hull Road, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 0AH t: 01482 640666
Mon – Sat: 9:15am – 4:30pm,Sun: Closed